11/4/15

IN PRAISE OF PRODUCTIVE PROCRASTINATION: KEN BUTLER


On my wanderings I had the privilege to witness a good number of experimental music acts. Bad ones, good ones, strange ones. One highlight was a live performance from Ken Butler, an American artist, musician and experimental music instrument builder. I used to live up from Sideshow gallery in New York, where the concert above took place in October 2011. Learn more about Butler's unique work: http://kenbutler.squarespace.com//


Lately I've been writing a lot for the Brazilian travel market, leaving me almost no time to write in english about my experiences off work. I'm starting a series called "In Praise Of Productive Procrastination", to share videos of interesting things I come across. Videos/audios won't be edited to excellence. The point here is sharing things that are usually buried on my numerous HD disks.


No comments:

Post a Comment